Last Updated on: May 25, 2018
Renshaw’s Personal Training is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters, and those providing contact information. In addition, Renshaw’s Personal Training is opposed to unauthorized commercial e-mail delivery, otherwise known as spam. Please read the following Privacy and Spam Policy to understand how your personal information is treated. From time to time, Renshaw’s Personal Training may offer new information or services that may affect this policy. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Privacy and Spam Policy, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT & HOW IS IT USED?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or e-mail address. For example, you may voluntarily submit personal information to Renshaw’s Personal Training by subscribing to a newsletter or submitting a contact form. In addition, upon making certain purchases described herein, we may ask you to create a user profile, which would allow you to create a username and password. We will store the username, but your password will not be visible in our records.
Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access Renshaw’s Personal Training. For example, when you use Renshaw’s Personal Training, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using Renshaw’s Personal Training, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by Renshaw’s Personal Training. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the website.
The following list includes examples of specific ways we collect personal information from our website visitors and the type of information collected:
Electronic Newsletter: To register online for our electronic newsletters, we request the following required information: (i) e-mail address. The provision of an e-mail address is mandatory in order to receive our newsletter.
Contact Forms: To contact Renshaw’s Personal Training for the purposes of evaluating or engaging our services or to answer your questions, we utilize numerous forms throughout our site. Required information varies depending on the form and at most includes (i) name, and (ii) e-mail address. The provision of this information is mandatory in order to receive a response from Renshaw’s Personal Training. The provision of the remaining information requested on the registration form is optional.
Online Purchases: When you purchase a product from Renshaw’s Personal Training, we utilize a third-party online shopping system, which is described more fully below. To process your payment, certain standard required information includes address and credit card information. Transactions are secured via SSL encryption and credit card details will never be e-mailed. Credit information is purged from our systems on a regular basis.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Renshaw’s Personal Training may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the website, and customize the website to your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each e-mail newsletter will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings by unsubscribing;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative e-mails, confirmation e-mails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure website performance;
- To process payment for purchases you make through Renshaw’s Personal Training;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends;
- To notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you; or,
- To send promotional materials.
DOES RENSHAW’S PERSONAL TRAINING SHARE MY INFORMATION?
Renshaw’s Personal Training will not share, rent, or sell your personally identifiable information with third-parties. We may, however, share your information with third-parties when we are authorized to share such information.
Newsletters: Renshaw’s Personal Training uses AWeber as its e-mail service provider. AWeber collects contact information, distributes our newsletter, and tracks actions you take that assist us in measuring the performance of the website and newsletters. Upon subscription, AWeber also tracks the pages you visit on the website.
We may also rely on a third-party service, Instapage, to service certain subscription boxes. Any information collected by Instapage is passed through directly to AWeber and is not stored by any party other than AWeber.
Upon making a purchase through MemberMouse, you will receive e-mail confirmations to the e-mail address you provide during your purchase. These e-mails are sent through various services as outlined below:
Renshaw’s Personal Training Membership: Renshaw’s Personal Training hosts a paid membership site. If you purchase a membership in Renshaw’s Personal Training, your purchase will be processed through MemberMouse, as described above.
Renshaw’s Personal Training VIP Program: Renshaw’s Personal Training offers a VIP Program. If you purchase a VIP Program package, your purchase will be processed through PayPal Payflow.
Contact Information and Website Support: We offer multiple ways to contact Social Media Examiner, including contact forms and e-mails. If at any time, you attempt to contact us through a contact form, the information you provide will be stored on our servers.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in Renshaw’s Personal Training sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your e-mail address(es) or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through Renshaw’s Personal Training to third-parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
WHAT IF THERE ARE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY AND SPAM POLICY?
If we change our Privacy and Spam Policy, we will post those changes on our privacy page at https://www.renshawspt.com/privacy-policy.
We use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize our business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
By enabling these Google Analytics Display features, we are required to notify our visitors by disclosing the use of these features and that we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to gather data about your activities on our Site. Among other uses, this allows us to contact you if you begin to fill out our check-out form but abandon it before completion with an email reminding you to complete your order. The “Remarketing” feature allows us to reach people who previously visited our Site, and match the right audience with the right advertising message.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
DATA SECURITY AND DATA PRIVACY REGULATION
Our company’s commitment to data security:
Additionally, while we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information. If we do discover a security breach affecting your data, every effort will be made to provide a notification within 72 hours of our team learning of the occurrence.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR takes effect on May 25, 2018, and is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this Site from within the EEA, you have certain rights with respect to your data. We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to GDPR@renshawspt.com
Rights that you may have, depending on the country in which you live, include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletionof your information.
- If you request that your account be deleted, you will lose access to all of our programs in which you are actively registered.
- Objecting to processingof your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communicationsthat we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Withdrawing your consentat any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authorityabout our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available here.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area or in Switzerland, then your personal data collected by Company is controlled by [INSERT ENTITY NAME, ADDRESS AND CONTACT ADDRESS]. Company’s EU Data Protection Officer is located at the same address and can also be reached by email at GDPR@renshawspt.com
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Opt-out: You may opt-out of future e-mail communications by following the unsubscribe links in our e-mails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access: You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com
Amend: You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget: In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
At no time should you submit sensitive personal information to Renshaw’s Personal Training. This includes your social security number, information regarding race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health information, criminal background, or trade union memberships. If you elect to submit such information to us, it will be subject to this Privacy and Spam Policy.
Renshaw’s Personal Training does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that Renshaw’s Personal Training has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Renshaw’s Personal Training is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send e-mail to users that have explicitly requested to receive an e-mail from Renshaw’s Personal Training. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to the Renshaw’s Personal Training Newsletter
- Users that complete a contact form
- All communication will be related and relevant to what you have requested.
HOW DO I CONTACT RENSHAW’S PERSONAL TRAINING?
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the Renshaw’s Personal Training website or this Privacy and Spam Policy, you may contact email@example.com.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our site.